from 05 to 18 June 2016In rental unit
from 05 to 18 June 2016On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- Let yourself be charmed by the town of Pornic, full of history and heritage.
- Explore the Jade Coast by walking along the coastal footpath: beaches, creeks, dunes, cliffs... This is probably the most spectacular part of the coast of Brittany!
- A water park with water slide, indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- Very close to Val St Martin Lake and the numerous activities you can do there: hiking, fishing, tree climbing...
- Activities for the younger and older visitor.
- Nature, ocean and heritage at Yelloh! Village La Chênaie
For your children
The mini-farm and organic vegetable garden will delight our youngest visitors. Stroking the animals and exploring nature is always a great experience for your children.
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
Book your holiday at Yelloh! Village La Chênaie campsite
Head west for a holiday on the Atlantic coast! Yelloh! Village La Chênaie in Pornic, close to the Atlantic Ocean and about a mile from the Val-Saint-Martin lake, will provide a haven of peace and nature for your holiday. You will discover a veritable sea of greenery at Camping La Chenaie, with wide hedges between the pitches and the shady evergreen oaks. The campsite's aquatic park is perfect for young and old alike: a water slide, a large pool and a heated, indoor pool. There's something for everyone!
To the south of Brittany, come and enjoy the wonders of the Côte de Jade on a great camping holiday in the Loire Atlantique region!
- New 2bdrm rental options
- New aquatic games area
Your activities on the premises
Holidaymakers who enjoy aquatic parks will love the camping La Chênaie with its 4 different pools to suit people of all tastes and all age groups. With a covered swimming pool, outdoor pools, a multi-slide and more, you’ll have a fantastic time!
There’s a wide range of activities available for your children, feeding the animals at the farm (goats, donkeys etc.), an aquatic park, fun, sports and creative activities put together by our organisers, or just exploring the surrounding area with their new friends!
With water and beach games, learning to dive, kayaking, invigorating morning gym sessions, table tennis, football and more, sports take centre stage at the camping La Chênaie. Everyone will find something to suit them, whether you’re after a laid back or an active holiday, and whatever your age.
Your nearby activities
Close to the characteristic local village of Pornic, Yelloh! Village La Chênaie is 2.5 km from the beach. You can enjoy the sea, lying on a fine sand beach or spending the afternoon in a small relatively unvisited creek. The Jade Coast welcomes you with all its wonders!
Don't forget to visit Pornic: an old sea-side town, it retains traces of its glorious past. Go by the Plage de la Source and its Thalassotherapy centre, or take a stroll by the villas built by wealthy visitors... Pornic will charm you, just as it has charmed so many visitors before you!
With easy access from the campsite, Val Saint Martin Lake will be the place to take an evening walk or have a picnic with your family. This jewel of nature with lush flora and fauna will be the perfect place to relax during your holiday. For more invigorating activities such as tree climbing, visit Pornic Aventure. A few kilometres from the campsite, you will be able to visit another continent: have a completely change of scenery by going on Safari at Planète Sauvage. See African animals from the comfort of your own car. Be sure to pay the dolphins a visit and, before you leave, pop in to the savannah village to see the monkeys and reptiles.
Forget all your cares during your holiday! We are here to tend to your every want and need. Grocery store, rental of equipment, library, launderette... Don't hesitate to contact us and ask us for anything: qualified staff is here for you!
There are several catering services available: whether you prefer to eat a snack on the pool side or to enjoy a proper meal in a restaurant, you will love Camping La Chênaie.
Latest reviews for
of the loyalty program
In rental unit
In rental unit
36 rue du Patisseau
+33(0) 2 40 82 07 31
Pornic, 3 km
Nantes airport, 45 km
Pornic railway station, 3 km