from 29 May to 11 June 2016In rental unit
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings, its general attractiveness and the quality of the accommodations and pitches.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Our key features
- A fine sand, gently shelving beach, 1.6 km away
- An aquatic park with outdoor swimming pool, waterslides, fun paddling pool and covered & heated pool.
- The gentle appeal of the Mediterranean coastline of the Languedoc
- A wonderfully-positioned campsite, close to Valras, Béziers and Sérignan
For your children
Holidays at the camping Yelloh! Village Hermitage will be wonderful for your children! They’ll be looked after by our entertainment team, and they’ll have the opportunity to discover – or rediscover – all sorts of activities
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
- Club Teens: 13-17 years
Your holiday staying at the camping Hermitage
An active or relaxing holiday, a lazy or lively break. Everything is possible at Yelloh! Village Hermitage, on the Mediterranean coast, close to Valras Plage. Less than two miles from a beautiful white sandy beach, with an aquatic park for all the family with a heated, indoor pool, you'll love being in the water during your camping holiday in the Hérault!
Nestled between Béziers, Sérignan and Valras, the Hermitage campsite is the perfect base for exploring the region's most beautiful towns and enjoying the Languedoc's easy-going way of life. Come and enjoy a wonderful holiday, under clear blue skies!
Your activities on the premises
Everything has been arranged so that your stay at the Yelloh! Village Hermitage is an experience you won’t forget in a hurry: from the aquatic park to the kids’ clubs, and including the services we provide and our comfortable accommodation, your family holiday at the campsite really will be a lovely countryside escape.
Your nearby activities
Here, you’ll be staying in what a lot of people call “one of France’s loveliest regions”. And its no surprise that the area surrounding the campsite is packed with great features and places to discover! With boat trips out to sea, hiking along the Canal du Midi, exploring the Cathar castles and horse riding along the wild beaches of Valras, adventures and discoveries take centre stage during your family camping holiday in Languedoc !
During your camping holiday this summer, everything has been arranged so that you’ll really be able to enjoy your stay: we’ll take care of everything! If you’re feeling a bit peckish when you come out of the aquatic park, if you feel like going to a restaurant to eat, if you feel like enjoying the pleasant atmosphere of the bar, if you would like to hire a barbecue, or anything else you fancy from the multitude of little services we can provide to make your holiday that much easier, there’s a huge choice!
Latest reviews for
34350 VALRAS PLAGE
+33 (0)4 67 32 61 81
Béziers, 15 km
Béziers Cap d'Agde airport, 12 km
Béziers railway station, 15 km