from 11 to 27 May 2014In rental unit
from 11 to 27 May 2014On pitch
- On the campsite informs you of the campsite's level of integration into its natural surroundings and its general attractiveness.
- Swimming pool gives you an indication of the size of the water complexes, the relaxation area and the play equipment provided.
- Facilities informs you of the range of facilities provided in the campingvillage (restaurant, bar, shops...).
- Activities indicates the number of activities offered for all ages within the camping-village.
Its great points
- Direct access to the sea, over a fine sandy beach
- Landscaped pedestrian areas created for a relaxing environment
- New 600m² waterpark area: 3 open-air heated pools with 1 waterslide, 1 slide for rings, 3 jacuzzis, 1 multi-slide and 1 babies' paddling pool with water heated to 28°C.
- A variety of top-quality facilities, from the restaurant to the clubs, supervised activities, and the bar
For your children
Hours of fun supervised by capable trilingual activity leaders.
Heated children's toilet blocks with baby baths. Heated paddling pools. Two play areas.
- Special Babies : 0-4 years
- Club Kids: 5-7 years
- Club Juniors: 8-12 years
Yelloh Village Aloha
Encircled by garlands of multicoloured flowers, the campsite will welcome you with an "Aloha", which, in the Hawaiian language and spirit, means "Welcome", "Hello", "Love" and so many other equally friendly sentiments! Lulled by the lapping of the blue Mediterranean, lie back and tan yourself on a fine, sandy, sun-drenched beach, and savour the delights of an open-air holiday in a quality village.
In Mediterranean surroundings, you'll get the day off to a good start with croissants and breakfast; all available on the premises. Then, you have a choice: a lazy day, an energetic day, or perhaps a little of each. Throughout the day, sporting and leisure activities are provided for all ages, and all with relaxation in mind.
Your activities on the premises
A good dose of energetic activities, tennis, volleyball, fun in the water, aqua aerobics, water-polo; and a zest for winding down: pétanque, ping-pong, games and tournaments proposed by our activity leaders, not to mention the theme evenings and shows: that's the recipe for a wonderful holiday.
Your nearby activities
The choice is yours: horse riding, sea fishing, golf (18 holes), diving, sight seeing: the Canal du Midi, the port of Sète, the Sigean African zoo and the beautiful scenery of the Languedoc. Meanwhile your children will rave about: the Cap d'Agde Aquarium, Aqualand, and canoeing trips.
Small shops (from the bakery to the delicatessen), hairdressers, bar-restaurant and snack bar, and all the amenities you need on holiday, from the launderette to bike hire, library and WiFi.
Optional extras: bike hire, WiFi.
Rewards and distinctions
Since it joined the Yelloh! Village group in 2006, the Yelloh! Village Aloha has been able to demonstrate high-quality facilities and an ever-increasing desire to satisfy customers. Below are the rewards, recognitions and prizes won over the past few years:
- Best Camping 2014
Latest reviews for
Jamie H. On pitch, Without children
Mark P. On pitch, With children
Katrina U. In rental unit, Without children
Allée des Dunes
34410 SERIGNAN PLAGE
+33 (0)4 67 39 71 30
Booking department :
+33(0)4 66 739 739
Sérignan, 6 km
Béziers-Vias airport, 15 km
Béziers railway station, 17 km